INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COSTS
All of our garments are made to order. Processing times are between 5-15 business days and begin the next business day upon receipt of the order. During high demand, processing can take up to 21 business days, shipping is done through DHL, once we have the tracking number, we will send it to you via e-mail or WhatsApp, so you can track your order easily.
Please note: Ritual has a flat rate of 33 USD shipping costs for purchases under $150. We do not make any profit from our shipping services to international customers and we do our best to minimize our international shipping charges for purchases under $150.
TAXES AND RIGHTS
The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee before or upon receipt. Additional taxes, fees, or levies may apply in accordance with local law and customers should verify these details before placing any order for international shipping.
Please note that many countries have specific import restrictions for certain products or materials and it is the responsibility of customers to check local customs regulations before placing an order for shipment outside of Colombia. Ritual Collection does not offer any assistance in this process.
Please note that if you reject any shipment upon delivery, you will remain responsible for customs duties, taxes and fees incurred in shipping the package.
Any fees that are due will be charged at the end of the order purchase and the customer must pay any additional international fees that are not paid at the end of the purchase to the local operator within their country.
The customs authorities require that we indicate the total value of your order directly on your package.
Customs agents have the right to release or deny delivery of your package and, in exceptional cases, may also delay delivery.
In ritual we want to offer you the best quality and design.
Our 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy ensures that any product you buy at Ritual meets the highest standards.
We are sorry if for any reason you are not satisfied with a product and we will assist you as soon as possible.
You must meet the following conditions: We only accept returns for damaged items within 3 days of order delivery.
If you think you have received a defective product, before returning it, contact us, via WhatsApp at +57 318 462 6877, or through firstname.lastname@example.org with an image of the defect so that our quality team can review it. All requests will be examined properly, then we will notified if your request is authorized according to our return policy.
- It must have the labels still attached, and keep their original packaging.
- Items are accepted as long as they have not been used, washed, modified, or damaged, they must not have abrasions on the fabric caused by friction, or holes resulting from laser pulls. Ritual reserves the right to reject any return of merchandise that does not meet the requirements.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping costs to return the items to Ritual, and to obtain tracking information, since ritual is not responsible for lost or missing returns. We recommend you to send your package with a traceable service.
- The cost of shipping the original order is non-refundable.
- Customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable.
- Items can be returned for a credit (valid for 1 year), an exchange where the product is available, or a full refund of the item (s) excluding shipping costs.
- The value of an item is determined by the amount paid and is indicated on your invoice. If you are exchanging for a completely different item, the value of the new item is determined by the online list price at the moment your exchange is processed. We cannot apply discounts from previous promotions or sales.
* By placing an order with Ritual, the customer acknowledges and accepts all of our shipping / return policies, terms and conditions.
Ritual is not responsible for the breach of its obligations when said breach is the result of acts of nature (including fires, floods, earthquakes, storms, hurricanes or other natural disasters), war, invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities (be it declared war or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockade, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of sources of Energy.